Enjoy the sun with this fresh and breezy, floral and beachy, cheerful handmade rainbow AIO diaper! And of course it has rainbow snaps!!
This is the cutest newborn fluff for your cutest little newborn! Great baby shower gift for a sparkly mama and bright rainbow baby. My newborn diapers are SUPER absorbent and generously sized.
Chickadee cloth diapers will make you smile at every diaper change! They're fun, they're functional, they fit!
Whether a mama loves cloth diapering, or is just getting started in cloth, everyone loves Chickadee cloth diapers!! Why? Because they are easy, they work, and they are so stinkin' cute! ;)
Chickadee Newborns are absolute perfect fluff for your new, tiny baby bundle. They fit just right with stretchy soft elastic legs, an umbilical snap-down, and squishy soft stay-dry inner so baby stays asleep through the wetness! Exhausted mamas will appreciate how this diaper is as easy as a disposable --> and ten thousand times cuter! ^_^
THIS newborn diaper has a petal-style, snap-in, stay-dry-topped bamboo/hemp soaker (no pocket).
COMING SOON: Dorybird Newborns will be like the other sizes, with a sleeve pocket and super absorbent trifold insert! :)
This will definitely be your all around go-to diaper. And don't worry about absorbency, either -- I've tested that and with the mix of hemp and bamboo in the snap-in petal insert, you are good to go. Unlike other newborn diapers, the absorbency of a Chickadee newborn will last right through till baby outgrows it!
- Quality materials and craftsmanship on a tested, WAHM (work at home mom) design MADE IN USA (by me, hi!) :)
- All-in-one design: one piece! Nothing to lose in the wash! Easy as a disposable!
- SIZED diapers: Get Your Perfect Fit! I designed Chickadee diapers to both FIT and have the RIGHT ABSORBENCY for your child's size. If you want a TRIM diaper without the issues of OS diapers like bulky bunchy fabric, scratchy rise snaps, or your babe outgrowing the fit OR the absorbency, try Chickadee! Babies come in more than one size!
- Bamboo, cotton, hemp natural fiber insert: When folded in thirds, you get 9 LAYERS of absorbency! Tested on my heavy wetter!! Each size diaper has its own appropriately sized insert.
- Quick-Dry! The insert is TRIFOLD, meaning it's a 3-layer rectangle that dries in one cycle!
- Waterproof PUL outer! No cover needed!
- Simple one-piece design! Attached insert goes into the sleeve pocket so there are no flappy moving parts to deal with on a squirmy baby! Also, I can't stand spraying/cleaning those flappy soakers on other diapers (there is always hidden poo), so I have spared you the trouble, too! :)
- Super soft stay-dry inner keeps baby feeling dry. (If you want natural fiber on baby's bum, you can fold and leave the insert on top of the pocket: done!)
- Easy as a disposable! CAREGIVER AND DAYCARE FRIENDLY! When you have a stack of these ready to go, there is no confusion. When you open it up, it looks like a disposable. I've used them at nursery school and they like them better than any others they've seen!
- No unstuffing! The insert agitates out on its own in the wash (but still stays attached)! If you add other boosters to the pocket, they will come out, too. :)
- Easy BIG HAND FRIENDLY sleeve! Super simple to get the insert into the pocket. Daddy tested and approved! :)
- Snap-in Insert is removable if needed -- to prep, clean, dry how you like, use in another shell. Insert snaps are covered so do not touch baby.
Newborn: 6-12 lbs. * Rise fully stretched = 13.5"
Small: 10-17 lbs. * Rise fully stretched = 14.5"
Medium: 14-26 lbs. * Rise fully stretched = 16"
Large: 22-35+ lbs. * Rise fully stretched = 19" (generous!!)
Weights are approximate. Every baby is shaped differently, and that's why I've made 4 sizes for your little one's perfect fit! :)
You can use your diapers right away, but for best performance, prep your inserts! Just like a fluffy towel, natural fiber inserts gain absorbency with every wash.
Every Chickadee cloth diaper comes to you already prewashed (shells and trifold inserts) once in unscented free&clear cloth-diaper safe detergent. Yay! The shell needs no further prepping, but the inserts will reach full absorbency after 5-7 more washes/dries.
HERE IS HOW TO PREP YOUR INSERTS:
- Wash inserts with a lo
ad of other laundry (or other natural fiber diapers to be prepped) on HOT or WARM with your favorite regular CD-safe detergent. (I have used Planet, Persil Sensitive, and All Free&Clear with success!)
- Then dry on medium.
- Repeat the process 5-7 more times. This is easy to do if you throw them in with whatever load of hot or warm generic laundry you are doing.
Regular washing = wash using your preferred cloth diaper laundry routine. I do a hot wash with high agitation (heavy soil), with 2 extra rinses. Then I dry on medium.
Please only use cloth-diaper-safe bum creams -- I recommend CJ's BUTTer, but whichever you prefer!
Staining? I highly recommend sunning -- leaving your diapers in direct sunlight for a couple hours. Works best when they are wet. Sunning DOES work on overcast/rainy/winter days, too! I have also had great success with Buncha Farmers Stain Stick.
I love getting feedback, too, so do let me know how Chickadee diapers are working out for you! Thanks!
Thank you so much for supporting a one-person small business! I appreciate each and every order.